Specialized English for Tea
Oral English Training (independently choose topic, speak for three minutes per student)
Tea Terminology Speech
Multiple Choice (circle the correct answer or answers for each question)
1. Which are non-fermented teas?
(a) oolong tea (b) green tea (c) puerh tea (d) yellow tea
2. Which ceramic tea ware types are usually glazed?
(a) sandy clay (b) stoneware (c) porcelain (d) silver
3. What are some of the famous Wuyi Mountain teas?
(a) Robe tea (b) Alpine Oolong (c) Dragon Well (d) Wuyi Rock tea
4. What happens during tea fermentation?
(a) leaves change color (b) leaves loss much water (c) oxidation (d) piling
5. Which are parts of a teapot?
(a) knob (b) handle (c) spout (d) mouth
1. (b) (d)
3. (a) (d)
4. (a) (c)
5. (a) (b) (c) (d)